Thursday, May 12, 2016

Los Links: 5/12/2016

So many places to visit
The Kepler probe found a whole bunch of new planets, with at least a few in a nice habitable zone around their stars.


More NASA items enter the public domain,
I do always love seeing the things NASA ends up adding to the public domain.  A lot of it is of course things that commercial companies already have, but some of the thruster technology might be interesting to see if serious amateurs could put together.

  One can only hope this comes to pass,
I loved BattleBots as a kid (and a British version that I remember watching on PBS late at night with my Dad.  I cant remember its name though).  This of course is just the next evolution of it.

  With friends like these....
 This study saddened me a bit, just because I'd like to think the friends I've made are a bit more friendly.  But maybe I'm overestimating it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment